Adult Incontinent Brief with Tab Closure Disposable Super Plus - Moderate Absorbency
The Unisex Super Plus Protection Adult Incontinence Tab Closure Briefs are soft and clothlike on the inside and outside. The four soft, flexible full-length hook and loop tabs can refasten anywhere on the brief that makes it easy to readjust the closure to get just the correct fit. This tab closure disposable brief is perfect for the user with moderate incontinence, holding up to 2 1/2 to 3 cups of fluid and still keeping the skin dry. Soft, cloth-like breathable material provides discreet comfort and premium acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluid into the core which promotes drier healthier skin. They have gentle outer leg gathers that provide added protection and comfort. The inner leg cuffs provide added leakage protection. Advanced dual-core performance locks wetness away and reduces pH of urine for improved odor control and skin wellness.
- Available Sizes and Colors and Quantities
- Small (22 to 36 Inch Waist / Hip) Color White - 24 per bag/96 per case
- Medium (32 to 44 Inch Waist / Hip) Color White - 24 per bag/96 per case
- Large (45 to 58 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Blue - 24 per bag/72 per case
- X-Large (59 to 64 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Beige - 20 per bag/60 per case
- 2X-Large (63 to 69 Inch Waist / Hip) Color White - 12 per bag/48 per case
CAREGIVER TIP: With each change, it’s important to thoroughly clean the bottom area to reduce infections. The skin should be cleansed, moisturized, and protected. Disposable washcloths/wipes, like the StayDry® Personal Washcloths, are convenient because they’re easy to use and can be used for gentle perineal care. Using Calmoseptine® Ointment along with regular changes in disposable briefs can be a sure way to keep fragile skin from breakdown. In the care home setting, we use these products with every brief change.