Adult Incontinent Brief Tab Closure - Disposable -Ultra Protection - Heavy Absorbency
The Unisex Ultra Protection Adult Incontinence Tab Closure Briefs are soft and clothlike on the inside and outside. The four soft, flexible full-length hook and loop tabs can refasten anywhere on the brief that makes it easy to readjust the closure to get just the correct fit. This tab-closure disposable brief is perfect for the user with heavy incontinence, like a bed-bound user, extended heavy daytime use or night time wear, holding 3 1/2 to 4 cups of fluid. Soft, cloth-like breathable material provides discreet comfort and premium acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluid into the core which promotes drier healthier skin. They have gentle outer leg gathers that provide added protection and comfort. The inner leg cuffs provide added leakage protection. Advanced dual-core performance locks wetness away and reduces pH of urine for improved odor control and skin wellness.
- Sizes and Colors Available and Quantity sizes
- Small (22 to 36 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Green-24 per bag/96 per case
- Medium (32 to 44 Inch Waist / Hip) Color White-16 per bag/96 per case
- Large (45 to 58 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Blue - 18 per bag/72 per case
- X-Large (59 to 64 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Beige - 15 per bag/60 per case
- 2X-Large (63 to 69 Inch Waist / Hip) Color Green - 12 per bag/48 per case
CAREGIVER TIP: With each change, it’s important to thoroughly clean the bottom area to reduce infections. The skin should be cleansed, moisturized, and protected. Disposable washcloths/wipes, like the StayDry® Personal Washcloths, are convenient because they’re easy to use and can be used for gentle perineal care. Using Calmoseptine® Ointment along with regular changes in disposable briefs can be a sure way to keep fragile skin from breakdown. In the care home setting, we use these products with every brief change.